Illinois Doc Assist is proud to announce the 18th Annual Children’s Medical and Mental Health Resource Network Symposium on Child Abuse and Neglect.
Please join us for this full day event.
Wednesday, November 6, 2019 8:00am-4:30pm
John A. Logan College
700 Logan College Road
Continuing Education Credits are Available!
Topics to be covered:
- Trauma, self control and the developing brain
- Screening and diagnosing pediatric trauma and comorbidity in the primary care office
- pediatric clinical pearls for the primary care office
- screening, diagnosing and treating substance exposed perinatal women and infants
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT)
Jointly Provided by:
Children’s Medical & mental Health Resource Network
SIU School of Medicine
Illinois Department of Child and Family Services
Illinois Doc Assist