In this course, Illinois Doc Assist psychiatric consultant Marilyn Griffin, MD reviews the identification and management of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) in the primary care setting.
- Review epidemiology of ADHD
- Provide an overview of the assessment and diagnosis of ADHD
- Discuss medication and psychotherapy treatment options
- Provide a strategy to achieve optimal dosing and clinical monitoring for patients with ADHD
- Discuss the role of trauma in managing ADHD
- Brief overview of the Illinois DocAssist Program
A certificate for 1 Credit Hour of Category 2 CME can be downloaded and printed following completion of this course.