In this 10 minute webinar Illinois DocAssist Consultant, Dr. Elizabeth Charney discusses challenges and solutions to managing ADHD during COVID-19.
- Visit the Illinois DocAssist Screening Tools page to access different tools for ADHD in children and adolescents.
Guidelines for Providers
American Academy of Pediatrics
- Visit the Illinois Healthcare and Family Services (HFS) Medicaid Preferred Drug List for updated information on pharmaceuticals, consent information and sign up for email alerts from HFS.
- To learn more on prescribing medication, access DocAssist Quick Tips- ADHD and Prescribing Non-Stimulants.
Supports for Families and Resources
- The American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry provides Facts for Families, access ADHD and the Brain to learn more.
- Children and Adolescents with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (CHADD) provides information, resources and guidance for providers, parents/caregivers and educators to assist in the treatment of children and adolescents with ADHD.
- ADDitude offers resources, information and assistance for parents and professionals on ADHD in children.